|Details are being finalised by the GUI/ILGU and the NI Executive to allow the re-opening of golf courses in Northern Ireland. It is expected that we will be allowed to open from Wednesday under the guidelines outlined by the GUI recently.|
As a result, we will be opening timesheets for Wednesday 20th May – Tuesday 26th May at 7pm on Tuesday 19th May.
Please note the following measures that will be in place:
– the course will be open to members only
– members can play in groups with a maximum of 3 players
– tee time intervals will be 14 mins
– members must be booked to play on BRS
– members can only play on up to 3 occasions from Wednesday 20th – Tuesday 26th May
We will outline further protocols tomorrow but thank all our members for their cooperation with these measures. Any amendments or updates to these measures will be communicated to members.
I am sure you are all excited to get back out on the course and we look forward to seeing our members golfing safely.